P is for potato printing

Bonjourno,

So today I fancied doing something a little bit different. I have recently bought a couple of books on printing which both said one of the easiest forms of printing is from the humble potato. I remember doing this at Primary school and enjoying the results. So today I thought I go back to my 6 year old self and have a quick go!


little house potato stamp

My first go... a little bit wobbly

 
Now to be fair I think my 6 year old self would have laughed at my 26 year old attempt. But although my prints are a little rugged round the edges I quite like my little house motif. And for a first go in over 20 years I really quite enjoyed it. I deffo think I need to spend a bit of time perfecting my technique, but for now this quirky little print has put a happy smile on my face!
 
See you soon
 
xx